Saturday, April 2, 2022

Key Moments

 


Reflecting

Week 9 Post 1


One change that I had made at the beginning of my project was the conflict in my film. At first, I was going to have both an interaction and injury to depict the under representations of girls. After some discussion, I decided on just using an interaction between another character to show this. The interaction itself had also changed many times. I was conflicted on what I should show. I wanted it to be simple and get the point across. At first, I was going to have the character not be able to get involved in a game with boy characters, but unfortunately, I did not have enough people to do this. 

Another change was that at first, I wanted to include the character looking out onto the ice, which was filled with just boys, which I thought would be very effective, and still think it would have. Unfortunately, like I had previously explained, the ice was being renovated and I could not do this.

I was very thankful and extremely happy with being able to use the synthetic ice, as there were no people to interrupt the project and sound. I was happy because the lighting was also good.

I had a lot of fun with this project and hope whoever views it enjoys!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Unbreakable

Unbreakable Week 9 Post 3 Unbreakable