Sunday, February 13, 2022

The Start🎥



Beginning the Project

Week 1 Post 1


Beginning with organization, I want to start off my project strong by not procrastinating. I want to stay organized with my blog posts and not fall behind doing them. I plan to set times on my blog posts ahead of time, so that they post when they are due.

Onto ideas for my film opening, right from the start, I knew I wanted to create something that I was knowledgeable about and could relate to. I started to think of aspects of my life. The first thing that came to me was my favorite sport, hockey.

I have been playing hockey since I was six years old and being a girl in a predominantly boy sport has not always been easy. My goal within my project is to project this, but with intentions that this set back can we overcome.

One thing that stood out to me as a contribution to the project being based on hockey, was the sound that can be created. The sound of pucks hitting the ice and the skate blades digging into the ice, is music to my ears. I plan to make this an important aspect to my project, as I intend to use a limited amount of dialogue to express my purpose clearly.

I am currently envisioning me getting ready to skate when a boy walks into the locker room, judging me for being a girl at the rink, then when on the ice, hitting me to try to scare me away from the sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unbreakable

Unbreakable Week 9 Post 3 Unbreakable