Thursday, March 31, 2022

Continuing CCR

 


CCR Idea and Questions

Week 8 Post 2


Currently, I am going through my past blog posts and using that information to reflect upon the CCR questions. So far, the CCR is a great way to look back on my project and see what I thought I did well, and what I did not. I did some more research for other ideas that I want to discuss in my CCR.

I think I have decided to do an interview type CCR. I think that the athlete with news reporter style matches the theme fairly well. Of course, I do not plan on just talking for multiple minutes without any type of interactions within the video. I plan to incorporate examples of films related to my genre, part of my production, and different aspects to my film, like editing, etc. 

I think I am going to have my mom film and ask the questions to me. I can try to edit her voice, so it sounds like different people asking the questions to me. 

Although I want the CCR to look appealing and not be completely boring, I do not want to stress about the editing, and iMovie is the easiest to use for me. I will already have the videos of my phone, and it is a lot simpler to use. If I need to edit something in specific, I can still use Davinci, or other editing things on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unbreakable

Unbreakable Week 9 Post 3 Unbreakable