Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Starting CCR

 


Creative Critical Reflection

Week 8 Post 1


When I first saw we had to include a "CCR," I honestly had no idea what it was and that I would have to put my creativity forth. After viewing a PowerPoint and examples of CCR's in class, I had a much better idea, but also became a little stressed in the creation of it. The examples we viewed were really good, which set a high expectation for me. 

Sometimes athletes do interviews where reporters ask them questions and they have the team's logo on a backdrop, so I want to try and do something adapted to this. This incorporates the sports aspect and can get the questions answered. I can also edit in research and examples.



At first, I was thinking of doing something similar to Vogues 73 Question interviews, which celebrities answer 73 questions rapidly in one single shot.



Then, I started to think that this could be difficult, as I do not have time to go to the rink and film this, and that doing this at my house could be boring and not related to the project. It would also be difficult to remember all of the information without the script in front of me.


Citations:

“73 Questions.” Vogue Videos, www.vogue.com/video/series/73-questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unbreakable

Unbreakable Week 9 Post 3 Unbreakable