Thursday, March 3, 2022

📹Filming Plans📹

 


The Filming Deal

Week 4 Post 2


So based off the rinks in South Florida, I think I will most likely film at Pines Ice Arena. It is the most familiar to me, and the one I would be most comfortable filming. Also, I know a lot of the kids that play here, therefore they could help with participating my film opening if I needed them to.

When it comes to who is filming the project, this will most likely be my friend Noah, who also plays hockey. He can not only film this for me on the ice, but also be in it. I asked him the other day if he would be able to help me within the next few weeks, which he agreed.

Due to the help of storyboards, (which can be found in one of my previous posts) the filming process should not be too difficult in figuring out what comes next but may be difficult in trying to get the right angles, lighting, and sound. Because of these little things that add a big part to the film, I may film certain scenes more than once. Also, in order to make sure the sound is loud enough, I may use 'Voice Memos,' found on the iPhone, to strengthen the sound. I can overlay this sound to the videos if needed.

I plan to film right before or during spring break, which school ends on March 17 and starts again on March 29. I hope to do this sooner rather than later, because I need time to edit, continue my blogging, and do my CCR.

According to New York Film Academy, they suggest taking friends to the location, tell them what to do, and take a LOT of pictures, from different positions. 








Citations:

Academy, N. Y. F. (2017, May 5). The beginner's guide to the filmmaking process. Film School And Acting School Of New York Film Academy. Retrieved March 3, 2022, from https://www.nyfa.edu/student-resources/the-beginners-guide-to-the-filmmaking-process/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Unbreakable

Unbreakable Week 9 Post 3 Unbreakable