Sunday, March 27, 2022

FINALLY FINISHED



Stress :)

Week 7 Post 3



Not going to lie, this week and DAY (omg so stressful) was so crazy trying to film this. I ran into so many conflicts, and it freaked me out, and I cried multiple times. BUT... I FINALLY FINISHED FILMING!

So let me explain just today. Basically, I had something for my friend at 2:30, so I was supposed to film at 1:20 at Rink by the Beach, but I had her thing got moved to 1:30, so that was one thing. Then, like I said previously, Pines had finished renovations. I found this out by calling the rink, which they not only said they were done but that they had skates and the calendar was right, which said there was a 12:30 skate. This would have been great because I could make it to my friend's thing. We got there and they said there was no skate. This made me so angry. I MEAN SO ANGRY. I was then going to go a skate at the Rink by the Beach at 8:30. This made my mom mad because we had birthday dinner for my brother, which I was going to make my brother leave his own birthday dinner early to help me, which BTW he was willing to. Looking back at this, it made no sense to do this, and I understand why it made her mad. There was a skate on Monday at 12:30, but my brother was not going to be here anymore, so I would have to ask Noah and Maddox again. This was also a risk because Pines is apparently very unreliable. Then my mom suggested I skip my friends party and film at 1:20. Then, we remembered that our friend has this synthetic ice rink, which is basically like plastic ice, which we were able to use. THIS WAS SUCH A RELIEF. Also, the place is like 5 minutes from my friend's house so I would be able to make it in time (hopefully). We filmed and all was well. The only thing was that they were using half of the rink for storage, so we had to make sure that stuff was not in the shots. Then I rushed over to friends and MADE IT LITERALLY 2 minutes before she got there. It felt like an action movie running from the car to her house so she would not see me. 

I was so thankful I could shoot at our friend's place and so relived I was able to finish filming. I am now finishing editing and decided to add some music. I found uncopyrighted music and a song that my mom liked. 

I started to edit today and will hopefully finish tomorrow. 

I decided to use the font Tw Cen MT AND put the title at the beginning.

Again... the videos will not load here, so, here are some pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Unbreakable

Unbreakable Week 9 Post 3 Unbreakable