Friday, March 25, 2022

Update

 


Update

Week 7 Post 2



Ok so basically, I finished editing the part that my mom had filmed for me. I think I just want to make some of the cuts a little cleaner and faster. I like where it is at right now and think that the beginning part is a great place for the credits and title. I am cutting it close with timing which I really did not want to do and am annoyed that it happened. 

I am filming the last part tomorrow and even have an actual camera to film it. The renovations at the rink in Pembroke Pines (where I filmed the first part and was originally supposed to film) are completed, so THANKFULLY, I can film there. This was such a relief because I was not going to be able to make the timing of the one in Lake Worth. I have to decide whether or not I want to re film the first part, so the quality is not too different. To be honest, the phone quality was not even half bad, so I will probably keep it.

Another thing I have to decide on is whether or not I want to put music over the first part because there are currently background noises, which I do not like.

With finishing filming tomorrow, I plan to be completely done latest MONDAY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unbreakable

Unbreakable Week 9 Post 3 Unbreakable