Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Group Meeting

 


Discussions

Week 6 Post 1



Today in class we had the opportunity to meet with other students in the class to discuss our projects and receive feedback/advice. This was super helpful, and I think that everyone in the group had gained something from the meeting. The groups were random, but we all worked and discussed well together.

I had presented my project first. I explained the basics in a simple way so that everyone could understand. Since I have not filmed yet, I could not reflect on that aspect, like other group members were able to do. They liked the idea and thought that focusing on sound was important. They also thought that I should not use music if I do not need to, because the sound would be important. I had also told them the title of my film, which they liked. With this, I asked them when they thought I should put the title, beginning or end? They thought beginning.

Questions that they had were where I was filming and how I would work around being in a public place. The ice rink I am planning to film at has early morning opportunities to skate, which are usually less crowded, which I am lowkey dreading LOL.

Overall, this experience was very helpful for my group and I, as well as a great way to see the progress everyone else has made!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Unbreakable

Unbreakable Week 9 Post 3 Unbreakable