Thursday, March 17, 2022

What I'm Thinking

 


Thoughts Before Filming

Week 6 Post 2


Filming is right around the corner, and I am super excited! The plan is either for Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, bright and early, AT 6 AM!!! Honestly, it is going to be hard to wake up that early, but that is the only time it will not be super crowded. My friend, Noah, who will be filming and most likely in it, has been to the rink this early a number of times before, and even went before the SAT one day, which good for him LOL. I personally am not a huge morning person, like at all actually, so I kind of feel bad that Noah is going to have to deal with my attitude at 6 am. 

An issue has taken place, and it is my fault. I was not responsible and did not wear sunscreen, which now I am extremely burnt and in A LOT OF PAIN. The reason that this is an issue is because I can barely put on regular clothes so putting on hockey gear is going to hurt a lot. The cold rink may feel nice, but the gear most definitely will not. Hopefully, it will start to feel better in a few days. FINGERS CROSSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unbreakable

Unbreakable Week 9 Post 3 Unbreakable