Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Partially Filming and Some Altering

 


Some Issues and Changes

Week 7 Post 1



So... today I was planning on filming the entire project. We were supposed to meet at 12:30pm and film, but when I had got to the rink, they were renovating the ice. Luckily, I had gotten there a little early, so I could let Noah and Maddox know not to come. I had gone a little early so that my mom could help me film the beginning, and then the boys could just help with the one ice stuff. Fortunately, I was still able to film the off ice stuff, which my mom had filmed for me. She did an O.K. job LOL. It sometimes took a view clip to get right, but we got it done. 

The videos are not loading on here, so here are some pictures...






So, with the renovations, there are no skates for this week. Since I need to have time to edit, I need to film this week, but like I said, Noah and Maddox are both going away, so I think my brother is going be in the film, and his girlfriend can help film. We were thinking that we would film at a rink in Pompano Beach, called Rink by the Beach. It is a little further compared to the Ice Den, but those skates are usually crowded. From the one time I skated at Rink by the Beach, it was not crowded at all, so that would be great!

I will give updates in future posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unbreakable

Unbreakable Week 9 Post 3 Unbreakable