Saturday, March 19, 2022

Tuesdays are for Filming

 


Tuesday, March 22

Week 6 Post 3


So, we decided that we would film on Tuesday. We could either do 6am or 12:30pm. I know that I had said in the last post that we were going to do 6am, but I did not realize there was a 12:30pm. The decision comes down to which would be less crowded, but since it is spring break, the 12:30pm may not be as crowded as it usually is. 

Anyway, Noah and I had called our friend, Maddox, to help me, which he was willing to. I made a group chat with the two of them where we will discuss what time. When we called Maddox, I explained the project and he was very intrigued. He also plays hockey, so he is able to be a part of the project. Both Noah and Maddox are on my team, and they recommended that if I needed more people, I could always text in our team group chat and someone would be willing, if not to offer them service hours LOL.

This is the calendar for the dates and times for skates...



Honestly, I cannot wait to film so that I have something more interesting and, something in general, to blog about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unbreakable

Unbreakable Week 9 Post 3 Unbreakable